Would Spoon Still Sound Good Backwards?
Kelly Conaboy and Brian Feldman are fans of the band Spoon. In this column they talk about Spoon for one second, give or take.
Brian: Do you think spoon would still sound good if played backwards
Kelly: I think they’d still sound pretty good, yeah.
Kelly: Probably would still sound pretty spoony
Kelly: What do you think?
Brian: I think I’d still be able to tell it’s a spoon song
Kelly: Oh definitely
Kelly: But do you think it would sound good?
Brian: it’d at least sound interesting
Brian: and probably good
Brian: like a puzzle
Kelly: We should do a video contest where someone plays Spoon songs backwards and we see who can guess what song it is first
Kelly: Email me if you’re a person who can make this happen for us
Brian: enjoying spoon isn’t a contest. for me
Kelly: It is for me
Kelly: ANd that’s why I’m winning
- A Spoon-Themed Party
- The Most Autumn Spoon Songs
- Should We Be Spoons?
- New Spoon Video, New Spoon Tour Dates
- How Much Money Would It Take?
- Brian Picks A Topic
- Hot and Wild Thoughts
- The First Spoon Song We Ever Heard
- Our Impact
- Tough Love
- If A Spoon Album Leaked, Would We Listen To It?
- Should We Get Matching Spoon Tattoos?
- Send Me And Brian On Vacation To Write About Spoon
- The Coldest Spoon Song
- Will The Awl Throw Us A Party?
- Helping Mike Dang Pick A Spoon Song For A Road Trip
- Spoon University
- Spotify Rewind (Brian Wins)
- The Last Time We Listened To Spoon (Kelly Wins)
- Brian Is No Help
- My Dog Peter’s Favorite Song And My Co-host Brian’s Favorite Album
- Google Doc Phishing Email
- Song Of The Summer
- Should We Stop?
- Soft Effects EP
- If There Were a Haircut Song
- Hot Thoughts!
- Our Fan
- “A Second Without A Woman”
- My birthday
- Barack Obama
- Another new song
- “Hot Coffee”
- New Year’s Eve special
- Holiday wish
- New song
- Favorite song