What Would Your Spoon Yearbook Quote Be?
Kelly Conaboy and Brian Feldman are fans of the band Spoon. In this column they talk about Spoon for one second, give or take.
Kelly: Brian if you had to choose a Spoon lyric for your high school yearbook quote
Kelly: Which Spoon lyric would you choose?
Brian: You got no fear of the underdog/That’s why you will not survive
Kelly: And my second question is c
Kelly: oh my god
Kelly: My second question was going to be can I guess and I WAS going to guess that
Brian: sure you were
Kelly: I WAS!
Kelly: Okay the end
Brian: no you have to say
Brian: what your quote would be
Kelly: Ugh okay let me think
Kelly: Oh I got it
Kelly: “Life can be so fair, let it go on and on”
Brian: thank you kelly
Kelly: Thank you brian
Brian: the end
Brian: i got to say it this time
- A Spoon-Themed Party
- The Most Autumn Spoon Songs
- Should We Be Spoons?
- New Spoon Video, New Spoon Tour Dates
- How Much Money Would It Take?
- Brian Picks A Topic
- Hot and Wild Thoughts
- The First Spoon Song We Ever Heard
- Our Impact
- Tough Love
- If A Spoon Album Leaked, Would We Listen To It?
- Should We Get Matching Spoon Tattoos?
- Send Me And Brian On Vacation To Write About Spoon
- The Coldest Spoon Song
- Will The Awl Throw Us A Party?
- Helping Mike Dang Pick A Spoon Song For A Road Trip
- Spoon University
- Spotify Rewind (Brian Wins)
- The Last Time We Listened To Spoon (Kelly Wins)
- Brian Is No Help
- My Dog Peter’s Favorite Song And My Co-host Brian’s Favorite Album
- Google Doc Phishing Email
- Song Of The Summer
- Should We Stop?
- Soft Effects EP
- If There Were a Haircut Song
- Hot Thoughts!
- Our Fan
- “A Second Without A Woman”
- My birthday
- Barack Obama
- Another new song
- “Hot Coffee”
- New Year’s Eve special
- Holiday wish
- New song
- Favorite song