Thanksgiving Spoon Grace (Part One Of Our Two-Part Spoon Thanksgiving Special)
Kelly Conaboy and Brian Feldman are fans of the band Spoon. In this column they talk about Spoon for one second, give or take.
Kelly: If you had to write a Thanksgiving poem for Spoon to say at the beginning of Thanksgiving dinner as though it were the Catholic “grace”
Kelly: How would it go?
Brian: Dear spoon thank you for this hot meals, which pairs well with hot thoughts your newest album
Brian: I’m Jewish and don’t know how grace works
Kelly: Not really a poem but that’s more of how grace works than a poem would be so I think you did a good job
Kelly: Okay mine would be:
Kelly: Thank you to my darling Spoon, I love you from here to the moon. We’re eating dinner with forks now, with spoons beside, our sacred vow. Amen
Brian: Wow. I feel transported
Kelly: Me too
Kelly: Thank you, Brian
Brian: Thank you kelly
- Would Spoon Still Sound Good Backwards?
- A Spoon-Themed Party
- The Most Autumn Spoon Songs
- Should We Be Spoons?
- New Spoon Video, New Spoon Tour Dates
- How Much Money Would It Take?
- Brian Picks A Topic
- Hot and Wild Thoughts
- The First Spoon Song We Ever Heard
- Our Impact
- Tough Love
- If A Spoon Album Leaked, Would We Listen To It?
- Should We Get Matching Spoon Tattoos?
- Send Me And Brian On Vacation To Write About Spoon
- The Coldest Spoon Song
- Will The Awl Throw Us A Party?
- Helping Mike Dang Pick A Spoon Song For A Road Trip
- Spoon University
- Spotify Rewind (Brian Wins)
- The Last Time We Listened To Spoon (Kelly Wins)
- Brian Is No Help
- My Dog Peter’s Favorite Song And My Co-host Brian’s Favorite Album
- Google Doc Phishing Email
- Song Of The Summer
- Should We Stop?
- Soft Effects EP
- If There Were a Haircut Song
- Hot Thoughts!
- Our Fan
- “A Second Without A Woman”
- My birthday
- Barack Obama
- Another new song
- “Hot Coffee”
- New Year’s Eve special
- Holiday wish
- New song
- Favorite song