The Most Autumn Spoon Songs
Kelly Conaboy and Brian Feldman are fans of the band Spoon. In this column they talk about Spoon for one second, give or take.
Kelly: What are the most autumn Spoon songs, do you think
Kelly: I think “Me and the Bean” is pretty autumny
Brian: I think I summon you is p fall-y
Kelly: Yeah that’s a good one
Brian: They’re more of an all year round 24/7 band
Kelly: Of course I agree
Kelly: But I do think some songs are more autumny than others, for example “Trouble Comes Running”
Kelly: “The Delicate Place” is sort of a winter song
Brian: Paper tiger is winter
Kelly: Okay thanks
- Should We Be Spoons?
- New Spoon Video, New Spoon Tour Dates
- How Much Money Would It Take?
- Brian Picks A Topic
- Hot and Wild Thoughts
- The First Spoon Song We Ever Heard
- Our Impact
- Tough Love
- If A Spoon Album Leaked, Would We Listen To It?
- Should We Get Matching Spoon Tattoos?
- Send Me And Brian On Vacation To Write About Spoon
- The Coldest Spoon Song
- Will The Awl Throw Us A Party?
- Helping Mike Dang Pick A Spoon Song For A Road Trip
- Spoon University
- Spotify Rewind (Brian Wins)
- The Last Time We Listened To Spoon (Kelly Wins)
- Brian Is No Help
- My Dog Peter’s Favorite Song And My Co-host Brian’s Favorite Album
- Google Doc Phishing Email
- Song Of The Summer
- Should We Stop?
- Soft Effects EP
- If There Were a Haircut Song
- Hot Thoughts!
- Our Fan
- “A Second Without A Woman”
- My birthday
- Barack Obama
- Another new song
- “Hot Coffee”
- New Year’s Eve special
- Holiday wish
- New song
- Favorite song