The First Spoon Song We Ever Heard
Kelly Conaboy and Brian Feldman are fans of the band Spoon. In this column they talk about Spoon for one second, give or take.
Kelly: What’s the first Spoon song you ever heard?
Brian: Probably believing is art?
Brian: Can’t say for sure
Brian: Feels like they’ve always been there
Kelly: I know.
Kelly: That’s a good one. Why do you think that one
Brian: Because iirc my brother was really into Girls Can Tell and that was his favorite song
Kelly: Aw that’s nice
Kelly: For me it was something from Kill the Moonlight but I don’t remember what. Maybe either “Jonathan Fisk” or “All the Pretty Girls Go to the City”
Kelly: I downloaded them illegally alone
- Our Impact
- Tough Love
- If A Spoon Album Leaked, Would We Listen To It?
- Should We Get Matching Spoon Tattoos?
- Send Me And Brian On Vacation To Write About Spoon
- The Coldest Spoon Song
- Will The Awl Throw Us A Party?
- Helping Mike Dang Pick A Spoon Song For A Road Trip
- Spoon University
- Spotify Rewind (Brian Wins)
- The Last Time We Listened To Spoon (Kelly Wins)
- Brian Is No Help
- My Dog Peter’s Favorite Song And My Co-host Brian’s Favorite Album
- Google Doc Phishing Email
- Song Of The Summer
- Should We Stop?
- Soft Effects EP
- If There Were a Haircut Song
- Hot Thoughts!
- Our Fan
- “A Second Without A Woman”
- My birthday
- Barack Obama
- Another new song
- “Hot Coffee”
- New Year’s Eve special
- Holiday wish
- New song
- Favorite song