If A Spoon Album Leaked, Would We Listen To It?
Kelly Conaboy and Brian Feldman are fans of the band Spoon. In this column they talk about Spoon for one second, give or take.
If a Spoon album leaked, would you listen? Could be a good Spoon Second topic @kellyconaboy
— Zach Harpole (@zharpole) August 7, 2017
Kelly: If a spoon album leaked, would you listen to it?
Brian: Absolutely. Because I know I’m gonna buy it anyway and tickets to all of their shows nearby
Kelly: Huh interesting
Brian: Are you saying you wouldn’t
Kelly: No, I like saving things for a surprise.
Kelly: Having “something to look forward to,” to quote Spoon.
Kelly: Though when Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga came out I was an intern at a music blog and was given an advance copy, which I listened to.
Brian: I got an advance copy of hot thoughts
Brian: So did you!
Kelly: Yeah, I listened to that one early, too.
Kelly: But in an alternate universe where we were not Spoon experts whose opinions were needed in advance
Kelly: I would save it
Kelly: For a treat
Brian: I’m gonna listen to it a billion times and pay for it many times over. Why wait
- Should We Get Matching Spoon Tattoos?
- Send Me And Brian On Vacation To Write About Spoon
- The Coldest Spoon Song
- Will The Awl Throw Us A Party?
- Helping Mike Dang Pick A Spoon Song For A Road Trip
- Spoon University
- Spotify Rewind (Brian Wins)
- The Last Time We Listened To Spoon (Kelly Wins)
- Brian Is No Help
- My Dog Peter’s Favorite Song And My Co-host Brian’s Favorite Album
- Google Doc Phishing Email
- Song Of The Summer
- Should We Stop?
- Soft Effects EP
- If There Were a Haircut Song
- Hot Thoughts!
- Our Fan
- “A Second Without A Woman”
- My birthday
- Barack Obama
- Another new song
- “Hot Coffee”
- New Year’s Eve special
- Holiday wish
- New song
- Favorite song