Spoon Second With Kelly Conaboy And Brian Feldman: Softball
Two Spoon fans talk about Spoon for roughly one second.
Kelly Conaboy and Brian Feldman are fans of the band Spoon. In this column they talk about Spoon for one second, give or take.
Kelly: What’s a good spoon thing to talk about
Kelly: Oh I thought of one
Kelly: I saw you play softball this week
Kelly: Who do you think would be the best softball player in Spoon
Kelly: And what position would they be
Brian: Oh man. Jim? I think Jim’s got a lot of raw power in those drummer’s arms. Good slugger and decent pitcher, I’d bet
Kelly: That’s really good
Brian: Who do you think
Kelly: I should have thought about this before I asked you
Kelly: I’ll say Alex because he seems like sort of a crazy guy. Probably would be good at running around
Brian: Yeah maybe
Kelly: Your answer was better than mine
- Will The Awl Throw Us A Party?
- Helping Mike Dang Pick A Spoon Song For A Road Trip
- Spoon University
- Spotify Rewind (Brian Wins)
- The Last Time We Listened To Spoon (Kelly Wins)
- Brian Is No Help
- My Dog Peter’s Favorite Song And My Co-host Brian’s Favorite Album
- Google Doc Phishing Email
- Song Of The Summer
- Should We Stop?
- Soft Effects EP
- If There Were a Haircut Song
- Hot Thoughts!
- Our Fan
- “A Second Without A Woman”
- My birthday
- Barack Obama
- Another new song
- “Hot Coffee”
- New Year’s Eve special
- Holiday wish
- New song
- Favorite song