Miley Cyrus, “Party In The U.S.A.”
1. Changed my spellcheck settings to American;
2. Spent a significant amount of time practicing my pronunciation of the word “sorry” (more of an “a” than an “o” sound, apparently) and “about” (kind of with a hidden “ow”, I think?);
3. Spent a significant amount of time practicing pronouncing it “Jay-Zee” and not “Jay-Zed,” as is customary in Canada;
4. Set fire to my Canadian tuxedos in a ritualistic blaze;
5. Dumped all my remaining clothes and shoes in a suitcase.
See you guys on the other (American) side.