A Tale of Two Holders
If you are anything like me — meaning you go for long stretches of time without paying any attention to the real news — you might have found yourself on Twitter, being like, “Wow, the character Holder, from AMC’s The Killing, sure has a lot of opinions about our country’s legal policies!” And then you realize, OMG, the Attorney General of the United States — his name is Holder too! Now everything makes sense.
Here are just a few tips for telling these two Holders apart.
• Attorney General of the United States
• 62 years old
• Born in the Bronx
• Went to Stuyvesant and Columbia
• Recently announced a plan to end mandatory minimum sentences for non-violent drug offenders
• A character played by Joel Kinnaman on AMC’s The Killing
• Does not have a race because he is not a real person
• Does not have an age because he is not a real person
• Was not born anywhere because he is not a real person
• Did not attend schools because he is not a real person.
• Joel Kinnaman, the actor who plays Holder, recently completed season three of The Killing; Holder, however, completed nothing, because he is not a real person.