The Week of February 18–22
In case you missed it…
– How to look more like McDonald’s characters.
– The comments on this “if sitting is the new smoking” post are hilarious.
– Things we have in common with Michelle Obama.
– “we are going to have to put off this ball”: Texts From Pride and Prejudice.
– Reading your way through the stomach flu. (Jackie Collins, Justine Blau…)
– First Pages of Fake Lifetime Movies: ‘The Triumph.’ Or, ‘Poop Cruise.’
– And making somewhat revolting-sounding cakes (pies?) from Martha Washington’s recipe book.
Have an excellent weekend, and we’ll see you back here on Monday!