11 Facts About Victoria Grayson’s Calligraphy-Covered Fabric Throne
1. The chair lists the names and fears of all her previous assistants.
2. The chair lists the names and sexual desires of her future love affairs.
3. The chair is covered with every single closing voiceover by Emily Thorne.
4. The embroidered text of the failed first draft of Victoria Grayson’s memoir, 50 Shades of Victoria Grayson.
5. The embroidered text of the failed first draft of Victoria Grayson’s screenplay, The Portrait of Victoria Grayson.
6. The chair contains Victoria’s moderately evil affirmations.
7. The chair contains Victoria’s fiendishly evil affirmations.
8. The chair contains the affirmations given to Victoria by her private Zumba instructor, Kimberly.
9. The chair was involved in the conspiracy to frame David Clarke. It has approximately 3.25 episodes left before Emily Thorne destroys it.
10. The chair bears the personal anecdote Victoria plans to tell when she fulfills her lifelong dream of competing on Jeopardy!
11. I don’t know, it was probably on sale at Pier One.