The Week of April 2–6
– Lisa Hanawalt went to The Toy Fair and lived to draw the tale.
– Nicole Cliffe’s baby: still okay-cute.
– “Have you ever heard the term ‘helicopter parents’? It’s used to describe this new phenomenon of parents who don’t stop involving themselves in their kids’ lives, even after they’re grown.”
– An interview with the fantastic Eileen Myles, plus 30% off her excellent new book.
– Also: Really Good Books About Real People.
– “Hey kid”
– Happy Passover, happy Easter, and we’ll see you back here on Monday!