The Week of January 9–13
– Natalie Wood: gorgeous.
– “15. Sometimes state quarters should have reconsidered the quotation marks around their caption.”
– Everyone loves an iPad.
– This brought back horrible memories of the hours spent at an old job using White Noise when the guy next to me ate sandwiches like … ugh, I …
– How to steal Carolita’s life and stories?
– “39. Melancthon Wade. 40. Pleasant Hackleman. 41. Speed Fry.”
– In her Beauty Q&A, Jane hunts for the perfect t-shirt.
– And Elmo Keep hunts KISS on Kruise.
– War Horse: An Illustrated Review. Better with every reread.
– Have an excellent long weekend, if you get one, and we’ll see you back here on Tuesday.