The Week of January 31 — February 4
- Men answered our questions about sex and dating. A woman answered their questions about body hair and money.
- We asked a child what he thinks about Black History Month. (“[Silence].”)
- We looked at 10 pieces of freaky and gorgeous vintage jewelry.
- You made amazing pictures of people kissing doing weird things, and posted them in the comments.
- Pie charts taught us about how Big Magazines are mostly publishing men. Pie charts! *shaking fist*
- Personal Bests: There’s a well-appointed woman who hits people in the face if you don’t answer her questions about sci-fi books. There’s also a man who takes you out but then literally runs away from the check, although fortunately it happened to Diana Vilibert and not you.
- Janis Joplin carried business cards, macadamia nuts, and an empty bottle of So Co in her purse.
- And Abe Sauer spent 15 years poring through his favorite pictures of sexual harassment so he could give them right directly to you. Thank you Abe!
- Oh, and Bonnie made a diorama of her experience this week (pictured), the key to which she describes as follows: 1. My laptop with the White Swan/Black Swan kiss I “patented.” 2. My hair, which looks awful from replacing grooming with blogging. But it does not smell like apples. 3. Estate Jewelry. 4. Woodland Creature Decor. 5. Night Broth. 6. Winter. 7. Ghosts.