The Week of January 24–28
- Molly Lambert taught us when and where to lick a man’s Tevas (immediately, and all over).
- We showed strangers our breasts, spoke in our sleep, and owned prom.
- Dudes answered our questions about sex and dating. A Lady answered their questions about our own butts.
- We decided never to return to Forever 21.
- Carrie Hill Wilner mashed up Reba McEntire’s “Fancy” and Drake’s “Fancy,” and also made it an endorsement of an Italian movie from the sixties.
- We were like, “flowerrrrrrs omg,” although some of us were like, “I hate themmm!!!!”
- Daniel Roberts showed us how to kill James Franco. Wait, no, how to not kill James Franco. Not kill him.
- We also drew erotic pictures, we asked you about your underwear, and if you want to Black Swan yourself this weekend it would be amazing.
Photo via ZooBorns