Happy New Weekend!
by Liz Colville
It’s Friday! The first Friday of this crazy New Year full of new and improved resolutions, possibility, and everywhere, death. Since 2011 has already broken its own built-in resolution by making us think the world is ending, we’ll have to take this one day at a time from now on. It being Friday, you should move your activity from the device you’re reading this on to, at the very least, a different device. Try to have some experiences this weekend, rather than just record them. Sit down and read this article about porn. And if you’ve been too busy on other browser tabs this week, take a look back at the departing week, a week in which:
- sinister patterns were found in the maps of the Great Bird Plummet of 2011
- we wondered how much worse than The Bachelor its bachelor is
- women found vegetables to be a riot
- scientists found girl babies to be full of vegetables
- Jack Nicholson was declared to be “the man you ride while you can”
- The 70s were found to be even skeezier than previously thought
- the tears of a lady were found to be a big turn-off to men, when sniffed
- we found out what it’s like to date someone you work with, because what do we know of this! Nothing. Nothing.
- a modern lady shared her New Year’s resolutions
- an accidental groupie divulged the details of their accident
P.S. Doing a Google Image search of the word “2011” is strange!